As the holiday is coming up, have you started to think about decoration ideas for your home? In addition to putting up a real Christmas tree, we can fill Christmas spirit in our home or office with some handmade mini Christmas trees. There are many creative ways to do it. A mini Christmas tree made with chocolates and tinsel is a good example.
Here is another DIY idea for you. It’s probably one of the easiest ways to make a mini Christmas tree and you just need some patience to do it. And better yet, it’s made of chocolate bars! It looks fantastic and festive on your holiday table. It also makes a nice gift for family and friends. Just pick your favorite chocolate bars or candy bars and get started!
What you need:
- Chocolate bars or candy bars, preferably with green and red packages;
- An empty champagne or wine bottle;
- Ribbon, ribbon bow and other ornaments;
- Things to add weight to the bottle.
How to do:
- Gather all the materials and tools.
- Rinse and clean the champagne bottle. Allow it to dry completely.
- You may place something inside the bottle and make it more steady.
- Cut out small strips of tape.
- For each chocolate bar, apply one tape strip to it.
- Tape the chocolate bars on the champagne bottle, from bottom to top, layer by layer.
- Attach a large ribbon bow on the top for decoration. You may also use a Christmas star.
- Add other ornaments if you like. Enjoy!