Are you wondering what to do with all those old CDs that are out of use? Here is a creative way for you to recycle your old CDs and turn them into a sparkling disco ball for your own dancing party. Isn’t that cool? It’s very easy and fun to make. Let’s try it!
What you need:
- A Styrofoam ball;
- Craft scissors or kitchen shears;
- String or hook;
- Hot glue gun;
- Colored permanent markers (optional).
How to do:
- Cut the CDs into small square pieces.
- Tie a string around the Styrofoam ball or install a hook on the ball.
- Start by gluing the square pieces from the center of the Styrofoam ball. Continue until the Styrofoam ball is covered.
- Paint with permanent markers to create a multi-colored effect.
- Hang the disco ball and get ready to dance!