Last minute for gift packing? No worry! Here’s a super easy way to make a beautiful gift box. The secret is using a CD! In just 5 minutes, you can make a unique gift box to pack gifts for family and friends. You can choose your favorite colors and patterns of cardstock paper to make it, and your favorite ornaments to decorate it. Let’s get crafting!
What you need:
- A CD;
- Cardstock paper with colors and patterns of your choices;
- Scoring tool;
How to do:
- Trace the CD on the cardstock paper to form a circle.
- Divide the circle into 4 equal sectors and draw another circle using the CD and overlapping the first one as shown in the picture.
- Draw an arc in each sector using the CD so that there are 4 arcs in each circle.
- Cut along the outline of the circles.
- Bend the inner arcs using a scoring tool.
- Fold along the inner arcs to form a box.
- Place your gift inside the box.
- Tie a ribbon bow to finish. Enjoy!