Handmade paper flowers are great for decorations because they look just like natural flowers but last longer. Also, they come in a variety of colors and forms that are suitable for any season. Here is a nice DIY project to make a paper dahlia wreath. It’s really fun and easy to make. No sophisticated skills are required and you can work on this easy craft with your kids. You can use different colors of paper to make it. I think you can use black paper for Halloween decorations, while use bright colored paper for other holiday decorations. The result is this gorgeous paper dahlia wreath that you can hang up to decorate your doors or walls. Happy crafting!
What you need:
- Colored paper;
- Hot glue gun;
How to do:
- Cut out a cardboard circle with your desired size.
- Cut out lots of paper squares (3 inch x 3 inch).
- Roll the paper squares into cones as the petals and secure with glue.
- Glue the first layer of paper petals along the edge of the cardboard circle.
- Glue the second layer, the third…Continue all the way to the center and the entire cardboard circle is covered with layers of paper petals.
- Now you are ready to hang this beautiful paper dahlia wreath on the wall or your door. Enjoy!