Are you wondering what to do with old or not working earphones? Here is a creative way to reuse them and weave a stylish Macrame bracelet! It’s very easy to make. It’s even better if you have some bright color earphones. Once you have maters the technique, you can apply the same method and use other materials such as cord, embroidery floss, leather and elastics to make the bracelet. Let’s get started!
What you need:
- Old earphones;
- Cut the ends of the earphones with scissors.
- Separate both wires and tie next to each other on the pencil. Now you’ll have four strands to weave.
- Pass the left wire over the two center wires and pull it to the right.
- Pass the right wire under the two center wires and pull it to the left. Now you have the first node of the knot.
- Repeat the same braiding steps as shown in the pictures until you reach the desired length.
- Make a big knot at the end of the bracelet and remove the pencil.
- Tie it around your wrist and this stylish Macrame headphone bracelet is ready. Enjoy!