As the holiday is coming up, have you started to think about decoration ideas for your home? In addition to putting up a real Christmas tree, we can fill Christmas spirit in our home or office with some creative handmade Christmas trees. Here is a nice DIY project to make a mini Christmas tree with chocolates and tinsel. It’s very easy to make. It will be a gorgeous centerpiece on your holiday table. It also makes a nice gift for family and friends. Just pick your favorite chocolates or candies and get started!
What you need:
- All kinds of chocolates and candies;
- Tinsel, preferably green color;
- Double sided tape;
- Hot glue gun;
- Christmas star ornament (optional).
How to do:
- Cut out a piece of cardboard, make a cone and secure it with glue.
- Wrap the base of the cone with one layer of tinsel and secure it with glue.
- Apply double sided tape around the cone.
- Attach chocolates to it as the second layer.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 all the way to the top of the cone until the entire cone is covered with tinsel and chocolates.
- You can decorate the top of the cone with a Christmas star ornament, or simply arrange the chocolates in a star shape.
- This mini Christmas tree is done. Enjoy!