DIY Perfect Round Shaped Fried Egg
A fried egg is indispensable to a nutritious breakfast. Do you want to make a perfect round shaped fried egg? Of course, you can use a pancake or egg ring. But here is a creative and easy way to do it. The secret is using an onion ring. Not only will you have a perfect round shaped fried egg, but the fried egg also absorbs the flavor of onion and tastes good. Let’s try it!
What you need:
- Cooking oil;
- Cutting board;
- Nonstick skillet;
- Salt (optional).
How to do:
- Take a perfect round shaped onion and cut it in half.
- Carefully remove the outer layer to obtain an onion ring.
- Warm the skillet on the stove.
- When the skillet is hot, pour a little bit of cooking oil in it.
- Place the onion ring in the skillet.
- Crack the egg inside the onion ring.
- Let the egg cook for a few minutes without moving it.
- If you like, you can add a pinch of salt for flavor.
- When the egg white and yolk is done to your preference, gently remove it from the skillet and enjoy!