DIY Easy Christmas Wreath
As the holiday is coming up, have you started to think about decoration ideas for your home? Here is a super easy, fun and inexpensive way to make a Christmas wreath. With a few simple steps and basic materials, you can make this beautiful Christmas wreath to decorate your doors this holiday season. Happy crafting!
What you need:
- Old newspaper;
- White crepe paper;
- Green tulle;
- Green tinsel;
- Hot glue gun;
- Ornaments: decorative fruits, artificial flowers and leaves, pine cones, etc.
How to do:
- Take some old newspaper, roll it and twist it to form the base of a wreath.
- Wrap the wreath with white crepe paper until the entire wreath is covered.
- Wrap the wreath with green tulle until the entire wreath is covered.
- Wrap green tinsel around the wreath until the entire wreath is covered. Secure it with glue.
- Glue all kinds of ornament to the wreath.
- When the glue is completely dry, this beautiful Christmas wreath is ready to be hung on the door. Enjoy!